Moab next year?

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

zkeys
Is tracking a shipment right now

Moab next year?

Postby zkeys » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:27 pm

Just sitting here bored nursing dual ear infections, fever, and some intestinal issues. :x Spent the week of the 4th on a houseboat and returned with a few issues. So, I got to thinking, is anybody planning another ATVObsession trip to Moab next year? If you are open to outsiders I would more than likely be in for an April trip should you guys choose to partake. Anyways, just throwing the thought out. I would be happy to help organize as well.
Take Care,
Zack
06 Brute Force 650 SRA Green
Dynatek CDI
26" Mud Lite XL's on ITP Series 4

cajungal64
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis

Postby cajungal64 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:43 pm

Poor thing, you've had quite the month! Glad to hear the bambino is fine. I hope you feel better real soon! As far as Moab is concerned, Ken has mentioned returning about 10 ZILLION times.... with me included.... hopefully! Bug him..... :wink:
Lori

Polaris 800 which I bum from the webmaster!!!

[i]If ya gonna run with the big dawgs, you gotta quit pissin' on the porch with the poodles![/i]

zkeys

Postby zkeys » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:05 pm

Hey, thanks for the well wishes!! I will keep on the boys about going!
Take care!
Zack
Dynatek CDI

Kendo
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Kendo » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:33 pm

I am VERY interested as well. We have been talking about it since we saw Ken's pics from this years trip.

Right now, I'm working on possibly getting a toy hauler. If I don't buy, at the very least, we will rent one to get over there.

It's good to start planning early, that way it's more likely we can all schedule for it.
'15 Can Am Maverick XRS DPS

zkeys

Postby zkeys » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:18 am

Kendo wrote:I am VERY interested as well. We have been talking about it since we saw Ken's pics from this years trip.

Right now, I'm working on possibly getting a toy hauler. If I don't buy, at the very least, we will rent one to get over there.

It's good to start planning early, that way it's more likely we can all schedule for it.
Very cool man!!
Dynatek CDI