Have quad will travel

Go ahead...Let it out.

Moderator: hemingray

DAVE
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby DAVE » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:59 pm

FishaHallic wrote:Yea camping is out, I just have too much going on. Family coming into town next week and the house is still a disaster from the move. I will have to put some more thought into this. What time would you be taking off aprox. Saturday morning?
Our first ride will be Saturday after noon....everyone will be arriving on sat myself included, we will start our Sunday ride around 9am.

looks like this is going to be a pain in the rear for you on this trip.

have you been to sandmountain?? you could make a day trip out there and if you don't have anyone to ride with no big deal ther will be others around if you need some help. If you go to sandmountain you will need a flag.
DAVE

Brute 750 Camo... 26'' MUDLITE XTR'S... Ramsey 3000 w/remote...eXplorist 400... Mair handguards... FlightCare Member

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:19 pm

Or Moonrocks...
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Chadd
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Chadd » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:02 pm

I wouldn't go to Moonrocks oct 27th and 28th MRANN is holding a bike race that weekend should be pretty busy..
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

FishaHallic
Aka: Fishoil

Postby FishaHallic » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:16 pm

Well "IF" I go anywhere it will have to be this weekend due to family being in town for the two weekends following.
07 King Quad with a little bling,
3.0 Warn Winch
Garmin 60CSX GPS (Update) broke this in rollover.