2008 Camo Suzuki King Quad 750 for sale.

Selling something?

Moderator: hemingray

Lope
Just opened an account at Cabelas

2008 Camo Suzuki King Quad 750 for sale.

Postby Lope » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:39 pm

See it on Craigslist. I apologize for not posting pictures here. I have screwed it up more than I have been successful.

SOLD to a lovely woman from the great State Of Alaska. She indicated something about more free time and wanting to meet a real Russian!

Seriously though, it has been sold. Thanks for the help in linking it from Craigslist.

Jeff
Last edited by Lope on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ATV'er
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby ATV'er » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:36 pm

Is that your only ATV?
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Lope

Postby Lope » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:50 pm

That's the only one. I can't afford to own more than one the way I buy and sell.
While most people in my shoes can't admit they have a problem, I can say without hesitation I am one screwed up individual. This whole quad thing is worse than owning Jeeps for me. The only positive note is that they are easier on the wallet and there is a larger audience for resale.
After seeing Larry on his Can-Am I have a lot of research to do before I jump back in. Power is addictive and I hate to admit it but, I like the power that 800 twin has.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am

Wow...seriously. How much more power does one need? I mean, once you get over 50.....and how often can you really do that?

Sounds like you really want a sport quad.

and FYI....the USFS is going to enforce speed limits on FS roads, according to my sources once this new plan is implemented. So unless you're out in the desert in Nevada....30 is going to be about it, without whippin' out the checkbook.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Lope

Postby Lope » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:54 am

I have for the most part, given up on riding on the National Forest. I am and will always be a supporter of it being accessible to all to use. Sadly the sheer volume of users has set in motion the strict standards we see today.

As for more power, my type of riding ( the Nevada desert ) does lend itself to long pulls @ 50 mph without endangering others or causing harm to the trail/ roads. Riding at elevation also lends itself to loss of power as you know. Even the EFI machines can't fully compensate for this as they are limited in their capabilities. So yes, for me, more power is a good thing.

As for a sport quad, I like the ability to carry food,fuel, tools, small people and some farm animals so they are out.
Last edited by Lope on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hemingray
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby hemingray » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:44 pm

Ken wrote:and FYI....the USFS is going to enforce speed limits on FS roads, according to my sources once this new plan is implemented. So unless you're out in the desert in Nevada....30 is going to be about it, without whippin' out the checkbook.
Pretty ambitious plan for so few resources! :-)

FishaHallic
Aka: Fishoil

Postby FishaHallic » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:25 pm

Lope wrote:I have for the most part, given up on riding on the National Forest. I am and will always be a supporter of it being accessible to all to use. Sadly the sheer volume of users has set in motion the strict standards we see today.

As for more power, my type of riding ( the Nevada desert ) does lend itself to long pulls @ 50 mph without endangering others or causing harm to the trail/ roads. Riding at elevation also lends itself to loss of power as you know. Even the EFI machines can't fully compensate for this as they are limited in their capabilities. So yes, for me, more power is a good thing.

As for a sport quad, I like the ability to carry food,fuel, tools, small people and some farm animals so they are out.

What are you doing with farm animals out in the desert :shock:
07 King Quad with a little bling,
3.0 Warn Winch
Garmin 60CSX GPS (Update) broke this in rollover.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:06 pm

FishaHallic wrote:What are you doing with farm animals out in the desert :shock:
LOL.

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

hemingray
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby hemingray » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:09 pm

FishaHallic wrote:What are you doing with farm animals out in the desert :shock:
Burning Man?

Lope

Postby Lope » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:23 pm

One can never be too prepared for any given event. Nuff said!