TM2 "PREGRESSOR" SPRING ADJUSTERS

The Way Out!

Moderator: hemingray

TM2
Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame

TM2 "PREGRESSOR" SPRING ADJUSTERS

Postby TM2 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:55 am

We are the manufacturer of the “Pregressor” Spring adjusters. All you Polaris owners know how soft the suspension is and how it gets sagged out after time. Also if you install accessories on the front like winches or plows you really notice how soft it is. Many of you may have already installed heavy duty springs and probably like them much better…….but you probably at times wish it was softer like it used to be. We have the answer.

This kit consists of spring adjusters that simply install underneath the spring on the front of any model or year Polaris ATV or UTV (Ranger). Basically they will work on any Polaris with an aluminum strut casting. They fit on both two and four wheel drive vehicles.

Once you have installed them you will see that there are three positions of adjustment. The lowest position is the same as stock, the second ½” of preload and finally the highest (stiffest) position gives you 1” of preload on your springs. By simply turning the upper adjuster with the supplied spanner wrench you can make your front suspension much stiffer, in seconds!

We also offer an additional ½” spacer kit that can be installed with the adjusters. These spacers will get your old springs right back to where they were when your machine was new. With these you will now be able to get 1 ½” of preload on your springs. These are highly recommended for those of you that have plows on the front.

Installation on these adjusters is very simple and with even a small amount of mechanical knowledge and tools you will be able to install these in less than an hour. On the newer machines with the front cargo box / rack, installation takes us about 15 minutes!

The “Pregressor” kits retail at $79.99 and the spacer kits retail at $19.99. Remember also that you can receive a 15% discount if you are a member to this forum!

Installation instructions can be found following this link and clicking on the preloader picture:
http://www.t-m-2.com/tm2/Contact.html
ATV ACCESSORY PRODUCT DESIGN AND MANUFACTURER. FUNCTIONAL AND CLEVER PRODUCTS THAT GO TO WORK FOR YOU!

tm2 Corporation
8823 Zealand Ave. Suite J
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445

763-315-0200
763-315-0085 FAX

todd@t-m-2.com
www.t-m-2.com

sp455
Wears Teal Eddie Bauer clothes

FYI

Postby sp455 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:38 am

Did you know that Polaris (www.purepolaris.com) has the exact same product for 79.99? It even looks the same as the "Pregressor"

http://www.purepolaris.com/Listing.aspx ... t=1&sort=0 :!:

Stumppuller
Just opened an account at Cabelas

question

Postby Stumppuller » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:26 am

I have them on my 800, was one of the first to get them on, I don't have the recipt and have been a member for a while now. I do have pictures though. Would I qualify for a discount. I bought them at my Polaris dealer, so maybe he has it on file.

Thanks

BTW, I notice mine are starting to rust a tiny bit? Is that normal, and yes they are yours just bought from my dealer.
2007 Polaris 800 STEALTH LE (Mine)
Stainelss steal brushguard and rear bumper
handguards
Uni Air Filter
windshield for winter only

2006 Polaris 800 Green (Wife's)
Uni Air filter

02 Bombardier Traxter XT
8900 Hard miles.
SOLD

TM2
Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame

Postby TM2 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:02 am

Thanks for purchasing our product. We are the manufacture of the progressor, even the "Polaris" OE accessory.

You should not be seeing any rust on your pregressors. They are coated with an ultra durable electorless nickel plating which is much more durable than zinc plating.

We cannot offer you the discount if you purchased them through your dealer however.

Please get ahold of us and send us your pregressors with the corrosion showing and we will gladly replace them with a new set. We have never seen any rust and our plater needs to see them.

Thanks.

763-315-0200
ATV ACCESSORY PRODUCT DESIGN AND MANUFACTURER. FUNCTIONAL AND CLEVER PRODUCTS THAT GO TO WORK FOR YOU!

tm2 Corporation
8823 Zealand Ave. Suite J
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445

763-315-0200
763-315-0085 FAX

todd@t-m-2.com
www.t-m-2.com

Stumppuller
Just opened an account at Cabelas

Postby Stumppuller » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:12 pm

I'm not going to take them off becuse of a bit of rust, but I may take a picture and send it to you.
Thanks, and they do seem to work well.
2007 Polaris 800 STEALTH LE (Mine)
Stainelss steal brushguard and rear bumper
handguards
Uni Air Filter
windshield for winter only

2006 Polaris 800 Green (Wife's)
Uni Air filter

02 Bombardier Traxter XT
8900 Hard miles.
SOLD