Almost made it!

The Way Out!

Moderator: hemingray

mudmedic
Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame

Almost made it!

Postby mudmedic » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:05 pm

Went riding with the guy's today, Some flat trails, some rocky and lot's with mud. :D We found a sand pit with a small stream fed area with lot's of standing water which we have been to in the past. I went through one area and almost did'nt make it, there was a sharp drop off and the bottom was very soft and muddy. I did make it accross however. Before long a few more rider's showed up and they both had Honda's ( not sure what size but they were four wheel drive) and they tried repeatedly and failed to make it through. I of course had to show off and drove in hard but did'nt realize until it was too late that I was in 2x4 mode. I made it accross and started the climb up the ledge and that was it! The bike finally stalled and I had to be winched out by my friend on his wife's 500 HO. I thought for sure I was going to hear it from the two Honda rider's but instead they said ,dude I don't know why your so upset, you got further than us and you were only in two wheel drive!
Now for another stock tire update, I tore two holes in the sidewall on the right front and had to use three plugs to patch up the holes and inflate the tire. These tires and wheels are history, hate them with a passion. Anyone have a suggestion as to what they would mount on an 800? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:04 pm

For an 800? 27" mudlites, otherwise 26" mudlites.... Best all around tire. great for rocks, snow and mud. I've had Goodyear Rawhides, Carlisle and currently own the ITP 589's....
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Lizard
Is tracking a shipment right now

Postby Lizard » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:31 pm

I love my Bighorns. Aggressive, durable, 6 ply, and reasonably priced.
Rincon that's dialed in.

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:10 pm

Bighorns
Hey MudMedic.... Be careful, Lizard rides a Honda. lol....
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

MrBill
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby MrBill » Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:02 pm

Bighorns will last the longest on hard pack. Rocks/Mud/Water/Snow go for the ITP's...If you asked me.
04 500 HO SP w/ the RZR bling rims/tires and 2 03 Bomber GTX DI

mudmedic
Just realized teal ATV clothes are lame

Postby mudmedic » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:17 pm

Thankyou for the imput everyone, I will have to price them out and come up with the money. I was going to wait till next year but I really nead them now.

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:10 pm

but I really nead them now.

roflmao.... Need them now. lol....