NEW 500 EFI...

The Way Out!

Moderator: hemingray

Rogue
Is tracking a shipment right now

Postby Rogue » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:47 am

Wow, I step out for a few days to go riding and snowboarding and the world turns against me, lol.

Yeah, back in SoCal. Showing motorcyclists that no matter how much you bad mouth my quad I will still go anywhere they go and if not keeping up be outrunning them. Too much fun. Hill climbing and rock jumping are fun. Though I did have to bicycle the bike on a side hill to get passed some narrow boulders, much to the shock and amazement of the two guys riding behind me. They didn't think I could make it passed.

Anyway, now back to this sorry attempt at defamation by a half-wit who manages to eat shit on a water puddle... It would seem to me an inability to handle terrain produced by weather denotes either a female driver, or a person from LA. :P
[url=http://www.nvatr.com]North Valley All Terrain Riders[/url]
The definition of irony: working on a Navy base in the middle of a desert.

Chadd
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Chadd » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:51 am

Half Wit ...lmao
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:59 pm

I see the other blockhead sister is back..... lol.

Is it raining in SoCal....
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Rogue
Is tracking a shipment right now

Postby Rogue » Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:31 pm

Not where I'm at. May catch a tail end of the storm as the wind is picking up today. Though it's still completely sunny and about 50-55 degrees.
[url=http://www.nvatr.com]North Valley All Terrain Riders[/url]
The definition of irony: working on a Navy base in the middle of a desert.