Sportsman 700 problem?

The Way Out!

Moderator: hemingray

Chadd
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Chadd » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:19 pm

Lets do it again this year same weekend.. BUT this time we'll take the way Roger said and we won't get caught....lol
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:59 pm

or just plan better and not get so fr out without looking at the time. . . (in other words do not go to the lake and hang out for an hour)
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Chadd

Postby Chadd » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:07 pm

Your missing the point Dusty... This time were going to go up the highway first thing in the morning.. There will be no cops out then..lmao
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:24 pm

LOL....Right...Reverse direction...
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

oldtrucks
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby oldtrucks » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:16 pm

Chadd wrote:Your missing the point Dusty... This time were going to go up the highway first thing in the morning.. There will be no cops out then..lmao
That actually makes sense.... as much as a dumb idea can. What am I saying... crap... I know it's a bad idea, and yet, I think it's a good idea. Going this direction is like running from a bear, I don't have to out run the bear, just whoever I'm with :lol:
Larry (ATV Ansel)

Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces

[url=http://www.offroadobsession.com/store]Offroad Obsession[/url]

[url=http://www.rallyontherocks.com]Rally on the Rocks![/url]

Chadd

Postby Chadd » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:08 pm

Weak Zebra in the back of the pack=DINNER....

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:27 pm

good thing I have a fast quad now. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

oldtrucks

Postby oldtrucks » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:48 am

Chadd wrote:Weak Zebra in the back of the pack=DINNER....
exactly, Mr. Bill will you be coming along?

And Chadd, thanks for keeping up the score card, I was laughing so hard I was actually crying
Larry (ATV Ansel)

Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces

[url=http://www.offroadobsession.com/store]Offroad Obsession[/url]

[url=http://www.rallyontherocks.com]Rally on the Rocks![/url]

MrBill

Postby MrBill » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:15 am

oldtrucks wrote:
Chadd wrote:Weak Zebra in the back of the pack=DINNER....
exactly, Mr. Bill will you be coming along?

And Chadd, thanks for keeping up the score card, I was laughing so hard I was actually crying
OK a little help here I don't get it.
04 500 HO SP w/ the RZR bling rims/tires and 2 03 Bomber GTX DI

Chadd

Postby Chadd » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:31 am

Your the only one riding a one lunger...(500) lmao

MrBill

Postby MrBill » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:47 am

Thanks Chadd I get it.
04 500 HO SP w/ the RZR bling rims/tires and 2 03 Bomber GTX DI

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:28 am

oldtrucks wrote:
Chadd wrote:Your missing the point Dusty... This time were going to go up the highway first thing in the morning.. There will be no cops out then..lmao
That actually makes sense.... as much as a dumb idea can. What am I saying... crap... I know it's a bad idea, and yet, I think it's a good idea. Going this direction is like running from a bear, I don't have to out run the bear, just whoever I'm with :lol:

It's nearly flawless....Since Dusty sold his Honda's....we need new meat in the back of the bus.

The beauty of Chadd's new plan.....We're headed INTO the dirt roads....Smokey gets wind.....(or just hears the roar)...starts the chase....we, ditch into the dirt roads....assuming the rear doesn't get capped.....we lose him before Gold Lake.....bitchin' ride.

The downside? Returning to the canon to no trucks and no trailers in sight and more cops with guns drawn than at the end of Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid.

:shock:
Last edited by Ken on Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:17 am

I don't like the idea of driving through Downieville in the AM. Is there a donut shop in Downieville? If so, is it open 24 hours? lol.....
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Chadd

Postby Chadd » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:54 am

How about this... We unload in La Porte spend the night in Poker flat, Wake up early and do the downieville fly by head back to La Porte and load up...LMAO

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:23 pm

How about this... We unload in La Porte spend the night in Poker flat, Wake up early and do the downieville fly by head back to La Porte and load up...LMAO
Good idea..... We'll meet you there (wait for us in La Porte).

How bout we unload at the exit, drive back to the canon and park the vehicles, drive back to the exit (leaving a truck there). Do the ride finishing at the canon, load up and then drop the last one off at the exit. Can you say..... great idea!!
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.