wheel spacers?

The Way Out!

Moderator: hemingray

extreme atv rider
Just opened an account at Cabelas

wheel spacers?

Postby extreme atv rider » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:24 pm

i got my 27-9-12 mudzillas :twisted: on the front of my sp 800 sittin stil and going straight no rubbing turn a little or get on a hill sideway tires rub on strut right at the bootom of spring. any body know where i can get 1/2 inch spacers?
06 sp800,pure polaris BG front & rear bumpers, 3.0 winch w/Amsteel blue, jamhard rad guard, 27" mudzilla's, quadovator temp gauge, 1" wheel spacers f, supertrapp slipon,2" lift, custom rad relocate, custom metal rear rack, epi clutch kit,

d2photo
Is Totally Obsessed

spacers

Postby d2photo » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:50 pm

ATVOUTFITTERS.com

oldtrucks
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby oldtrucks » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:20 pm

Ken wrote:Highlifter.com spacers are the best...Bar none.
Read this previous post
Larry (ATV Ansel)

Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces

[url=http://www.offroadobsession.com/store]Offroad Obsession[/url]

[url=http://www.rallyontherocks.com]Rally on the Rocks![/url]

extreme atv rider

Re: spacers

Postby extreme atv rider » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:55 am

d2photo wrote:ATVOUTFITTERS.com
thanks d2 by the way its atvoutfitters.NET . com doesn't work but thanks for site :D
06 sp800,pure polaris BG front & rear bumpers, 3.0 winch w/Amsteel blue, jamhard rad guard, 27" mudzilla's, quadovator temp gauge, 1" wheel spacers f, supertrapp slipon,2" lift, custom rad relocate, custom metal rear rack, epi clutch kit,

BearCat
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis

Postby BearCat » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:40 pm

Polaris' don't leak oil...They Mark Territory!
[img]http://www.execulink.com/~jesten/header.jpg[/img]

Chadd
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Chadd » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:04 pm

Forget the Wheel spacers Just buy this thing... WOW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-POL ... 6009QQrdZ1
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

extreme atv rider

Postby extreme atv rider » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:34 am

thats a bad 800 but i don't need nothing that big.

chadd you might know i bought my sp800 and my buddy got one next day i noticed his shifts alot easier then mine both idle at same rpm but his it takes one finger to shift mine it takes three. any idea why both machines brand new i had 1 mile on mine buddy had .5 mile :?:

Chadd

Postby Chadd » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:13 am

Clutch alingment is off.. Does it shift easy when the machine is off? Just about every 800 (or any new bike for that matter) we uncrate we have to align the clutches.. Remove the driven clutch (back clutch) and there is probably 2 washers behind it. Remove one washer first when the bike is idleing you don't want the belt spinning.. Most of them we remove all the washers and that fixes it. If it's under warranty take it to the dealer and have them do it..
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

extreme atv rider

Postby extreme atv rider » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:41 am

it shifts hard when not running too. it's actually hard to shift when it's off. i would take it back to dealer but the service dept is full of young ppl not that i'm old but i would rather do it right the first time myself. if i take cover off belt side where is the clutch your talking about?

Chadd

Postby Chadd » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:53 am

If it shifts hard when it's not running it sounds like you have a diffrant problem. If the clutch alingment is off it willl only shift hard when the bike is running. The clutch you need to adjust is the back clutch the one closest to the rear tire...

extreme atv rider

Postby extreme atv rider » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:30 am

it only shifts hard when running. i was thinking about park that one sucks running or not. thank for info i'll remove washer and see what happens thanks chadd.

extreme atv rider

Postby extreme atv rider » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:27 am

CHADD ok i pulled belt cover off i took center bolt out of rear clutch not movin at all some trick? where are the washer your talkin about chadd do i have to remove any of the snap rings?

i hate to be a pain but this is my first auto 4x4 and i like to do things myself can't learn nothing if i don't try it i guess.[/b]

MrBill

Postby MrBill » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:56 am

just the washers behind the rear clutch. not inside of the clutch.
DO NOT TAKE THAT OUTER SNAP RING OUT!!
04 500 HO SP w/ the RZR bling rims/tires and 2 03 Bomber GTX DI

extreme atv rider

Postby extreme atv rider » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:14 pm

i took center bolt out of clutch but it wouldn't come off whats the trick hammer and select words or what ,i don't want to force any thing not yet any way :) . center bolt is out now what? do i have to pull front clutch bolt out and slide everything out like one unit, like chevy timing chain gears?

MrBill

Postby MrBill » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:34 pm

You got the belt off right.
Use a small rubber mallet or a compoundathain? lead shot filled hammer and tap around the outside on top of the shives. Dont hit the shives from the side you will crack them.
Or you can put the bolt back in and tighten lightly and hit that bolt head to shock in loose.
I have never hade trouble with the driven clutch removing it.
04 500 HO SP w/ the RZR bling rims/tires and 2 03 Bomber GTX DI