Honda Section

Red and Green machine

Moderator: hemingray

Ken
Site Admin

Honda Section

Postby Ken » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:10 am

Since Dusty insisted on owning 2 Honda's (Rincon and Foreman) and Mike Hower drives a Honda Foreman, I felt it was only fair to have a Honda Section in honor of these reliable, 3 wheel machines. :)
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

This is the place to idolize us

Postby MrPolaris » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:23 am

I know that it might seem to be below you all to look up to us on the hondas, but you can do that here, please feel free to pay your respects and honor us here with the Honda Rides. I do not want to seem to superior to you all, I mean I am an EOR, Equal Oppurtunity Rider, so do not want to say you are all riding wrong. . . but you are cause you are not riding a honda. . . 8)
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Thrasher
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Thrasher » Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:30 pm

I thought Honda's were a thing of the 80's :D
2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twin, w/Warn 2500# winch, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage, Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D

[img]http://www.tampagasprices.com/gb/Tampagasbuddy.gif[/img]

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

So what is wrong with the 80's

Postby MrPolaris » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:14 am

Many good things came from the 80's, take for example one of the best presidents our nation has ever had, Ronald Regan. . . can you get much better than that? Why change a good thing. . . if something is working and is relieable, just change the outside look and keep it going. . . makes for a quality ride. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:21 pm

What would you know about Reagan. You were 5.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Does age matter

Postby MrPolaris » Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:43 am

I could say the same thing about many historians, many do not know hide nor hare from personal experience, just from the other experiences and study time. Who do you think we have to thank for the strong economy of the Clinton administration?
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Ken
Site Admin

Re: Does age matter

Postby Ken » Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:56 pm

Honda_man wrote:I could say the same thing about many historians, many do not know hide nor hare from personal experience, just from the other experiences and study time. Who do you think we have to thank for the strong economy of the Clinton administration?

Al Gore. He invented the internet. ;)

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

The Economy?

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:41 am

During Clinton's Admin?

Thank the Chinese.... Enough of em paid to sleep in the Whitehouse.... or, Monica... She kept the Media employeed.

Dusty, you still dating Monica's best friend Linda Tripp?? BTW - Did Linda ever complete her sex change operation?
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.