ITP gets props

Meat talk....Wheel talk.

Moderator: hemingray

ACLakey
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis

ITP gets props

Postby ACLakey » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:52 pm

My buddy bought a set of ITP Holesho ATR tires last year and has had nothing but problems with them. They will not hold a bead and are forever loosing air, when the do hold air they perform great. He brought this to the attention of his dealer today when looking to buy some bighorns. The dealer contacted ITP and informed them of the ATR issues my buddy has had. ITP told the local dealer if my buddy was interested in trying their X-Terra tires to sell him a set at half price and return his failed ATR's to them for review. He is going to give them the benifit of the doubt and try the tires. Just wanted to give props to ITP for attempting to make the situation right by my buddy.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:08 pm

Very cool.

That's nice when a company stands behind their stuff. On a side note...I had BOSE Quiet Comfort 2 headphones...$300 bones. I bought 'em April 2003. Last week, I stopped by the BOSE booth at Denver Airport to buy some BOSE ear buds for my iPod. I mentioned that my QC2 headphones had cracked plastic on the arch over the head. The guys said bring 'em in, we'll replace them. I pulled 'em out of my bag, he looked at the tape around the cracks and he handed me a brand new set of headphones...and I had bought them nearly 4 year ago.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/