Cannot repair side wall, alternatives?

Meat talk....Wheel talk.

Moderator: hemingray

Mr. Miyagi
Forever On The trail - RIP

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:04 pm

I carry a bead breaker, tube, tire bars ,tire spoons,plugs,patchesfor tube,and assortment of air ( co2,bike pump,and 12v pump) you can never carry to much tire repair equipment. When your trapped in a area you will wish you had these things.(Shit happens).
LOL... I just tow a BIG-O tire store behind me and use AAA off road as back-up. WTF....
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:12 pm

Mr. Miyagi wrote:
I carry a bead breaker, tube, tire bars ,tire spoons,plugs,patchesfor tube,and assortment of air ( co2,bike pump,and 12v pump) you can never carry to much tire repair equipment. When your trapped in a area you will wish you had these things.(Shit happens).
LOL... I just tow a BIG-O tire store behind me and use AAA off road as back-up. WTF....

Isn't that a little overkill? I just bring ....Jack. :)
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:51 pm

and.... That's a fact.
05' Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI, 2.5 warn winch, tool box, front grill, rear bumper, gas pack, Magellan Sportrak Pro GPS and Collett radio.

02' Polaris Sportsman 700, ITP 589 m/s, K&N air filter, Polaris front and rear bumpers.

Chadd

Postby Chadd » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:55 pm

DAMN Goat heads. the back lot of our new shop was covered in them. I spent a whole day on a float tractor trying to get rid of them... :x
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:22 pm

DAMN Goat heads
No such thing homo's...... It's Star Thistle.

Chadd

Postby Chadd » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:42 pm

HOMO'S??? Bull head, Goat head, Puncture Vine same damn thing...It's not Star thistle!!
2007 Can-Am 800 XT, Full skid Plates, HMF Exhaust, Dobeck EFI Controller, AKA Zuki Eater Huh Larry.

Chadd

Postby Chadd » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:45 pm

Read this TERRY.....http://www.naturesongs.com/vvplants/puncturevine.html NOTE "The other common names".

Star Thistlehttp://www.invasivespecies.gov/profiles ... star.shtmlNOTE the MAJOR differances?

Quadgoddess
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Quadgoddess » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:22 am

Learn a lil' bit about everything on this site...from Scientology, weirdos on the Craig list, housing costs, rock and roll...sometimes more roll than rock and now nature.....lol

Quote: the plant has been used in folk medicine throughout history, treating such wide-ranging conditions as headache, nervous disorders, constipation, and sexual dysfunction.

From the looks of that prickly plant and the thought of using that for constipation??? :shock: ...I guess that would be right along the lines of some major colon blow...if you have a colon left.......lol

Used for sexual dysfunction? :shock: I think that puts the "funk" in dysfunctional... some form of torture I suppose... I don't wanna know... lol
[url=http://carolann63.smugmug.com/]~My Pix~[/url]

Chadd

Postby Chadd » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:06 pm

Terry are you busy eating CROW? I think you owe Dusty a BOX of wine...lol

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:09 pm

Terry are you busy eating CROW?
Nope.... I think that's Lance Armstrong. :D

and.........
I think you owe Dusty a BOX of wine
Not.......... Maybe I'll treat Dusty to some whoop ass. lol.....

and.... BTW - You still a HoMo. :wink:

Chadd

Postby Chadd » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:41 pm

Lance...LMAO

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:46 am

Mr. Miyagi wrote:
Terry are you busy eating CROW?
Nope.... I think that's Lance Armstrong. :D
Excellent.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director

MrPolaris
ATV Obsession Rider

Postby MrPolaris » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:49 pm

hey, I know that as the right time I will get my bottle (or box wine) from Terry, maybe when he gets his ass up to chico we will introduce him to this nice fun thorns. . .
Hello

My dogs say hello. . .

Fire Marshall Dusty says, "if you are going to weld your gas tank, make sure it is half full and you have your friend do the welding!!!"

Mr. Miyagi

Postby Mr. Miyagi » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:22 pm

when he gets his ass up to chico we will introduce him to this nice fun thorns. . .
Dude, I have 80 acres of Star Thistle near Chico...... That's enough for me thank you......

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:05 pm

Mr. Miyagi wrote:
when he gets his ass up to chico we will introduce him to this nice fun thorns. . .
Dude, I have 80 acres of Star Thistle near Chico...... That's enough for me thank you......

It's the 2nd to LAST happiest place on earth.

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director