im bored..

Just be nice.

Moderator: hemingray

Mr. Green
Is Totally Obsessed

im bored..

Postby Mr. Green » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Was working today in berry creek ca (above oroville) and the house i was working at was winterized so i cant use the toilets etc.. Well either the midnight gas station burrito i powered down with a snickers for dinner or the cold burger king breakfast sandwich i had on the way to work decided to turn against me #-o .

I hastily review my options in my head..
a. screw it use the toilet fully knowing ill have to go grab my air compressor / rv anti freeze / and 4 gallons of water thats a hour and a half away, and will end up costing my $70 dollars and wasted time at work...
b. go out back dig a hole...
c. screw it you carry extra pants anyways and see how long you can last you pansy
d. Drive to the only place i know of 12 miles or so it just happens to be a bar / grill.

Ok im not wasting 3 hours and spending some coin so option A. is gone. Option B has a lot going for it, but then i remember just 2 days earlier being caught by the neighbor micturateing at this very house...hmm no option B wasent going to work this time. Option C well its not really a option is it? So option D it is.

On my way to the bar, i realize my public bathroom phobia is going into over drive, so i see a seedy gas station but drive right on by.. if i have to use a public restroom i may as well get a beer to help the pain. 5 miles later... im praying for a seedy gas station bathroom. 1 mile later im trying to see if theres any forest breaks between property lines i can sneak into. I give up and pull of the side of the road grab my paper towels and head into a thicket, ahhh sweet relief. Then i hear 2 female voice, talking 25 30 yards away, shit im thinking but screw it i cant see them they cant see me hopefully. Then i hear one of them say OoooOO look at that dog... double shit!! why o why did i let my dog out of the truck! "Its so cute, come here" and of course he ran over to them.

so....
option A call out for the dog and stay put
b. wait it out see what happens and hurry...

so im hurrying along and her them petting / talking about my dog.. "maybe hes lost.. i bet hes some ones on the trail ... and blah ... blah.."
option 2 pans out nicely and buys me enough time, i walk down and see my dog in a dirt parking lot with 2 girls standing between there car and a restroom :roll:. I come to find out its a trail head for bold mt, i figure ehh my dog could use a run.... so that how you become blessed to see these amazing iphone3 camera images [-o<

and yes on the way back to my truck i dug a hole with sticks and buried my creation.
09 can-am renegade

Kendo
Is Totally Obsessed

Re: im bored..

Postby Kendo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 am

Love the story Brian.

One thing would have made it the best ever though........."I got one of the girls numbers and we're going out this Saturday!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
'15 Can Am Maverick XRS DPS

hemingray
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby hemingray » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:20 am

I'd say helluva dog - he decoyed the gals quite successfully!
Wherever I go, there I am

Paynes Creek 2016!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
16 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec EPS SE
09 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI 4x4 EPS

Ken
Site Admin

Postby Ken » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:43 pm

That is freaking priceless.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

Kodiak
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby Kodiak » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:23 am

LOL what a way to start the week thanks Brian. so when the date?
Angelo

My Business mention ATV Obsession and i will hook you up.
http://www.mygemologist.com
K0HMR
My ATV!!
2006 Kodiak 450
warn 2500 winch, heated hand grips, and full custom skid plates with wrap around steel fender guards :) and 25" Bighorn tires

DAVE
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby DAVE » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 pm

nice job on the story, I lived up that way about 20 years ago. Looks like Bald rock off of bald rock rd. I have made a few mad runs into the bushes in my time. :shock:
DAVE

Brute 750 Camo... 26'' MUDLITE XTR'S... Ramsey 3000 w/remote...eXplorist 400... Mair handguards... FlightCare Member