sportsmans guide

Got a vendor? Pimp it here.

Moderator: hemingray

Mr. Green
Is Totally Obsessed

sportsmans guide

Postby Mr. Green » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:57 pm

most the time people just write about bad exp with company's, well ive ordered stuff from sportsmans guide since i was a teen with almost no issue.

I had this e-mail waiting for me today..

order #&&&&&8 it was our intent to upgrade the shipping to 3-Day Delivery... for free... because we wanted to be certain that you received it in time for Christmas. Due to a glitch in our system, the upgrade did not get applied and your order went out with the regular shipping you requested when you ordered. It now appears likely that your order will not arrive in time for Christmas, but it should arrive by 12/27/10.

I deeply apologize for this inconvenience. Please trust me, it's not something any of us here take lightly. And while I can't change what's occurred, I do want to show you that I appreciate your business. That's why I'm backing up my apology with the $25.00 eGift Certificate below. No minimum, just $25.00 off your next order, and no expiration date. You can use it for yourself or give it as a gift.

If you want to return the items on your order, please contact customer service toll-free at 800-888-5222 for a full refund.

Again, my apologies. And here's wishing a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!

Gary Olen

It was stuff not even related to x-mas so there right i didnt pick the 3 day shipping, now there sorry and sending my gift cards.. =D> thats a good way to keep me around 8)
09 can-am renegade

Ken
Site Admin

Re: sportsmans guide

Postby Ken » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 am

Very nice.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

hemingray
Certified: OBSESSED

Postby hemingray » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:23 pm

My experience with them has been good also. It's like an online surplus store in some ways.
Wherever I go, there I am

Paynes Creek 2016!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
16 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec EPS SE
09 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI 4x4 EPS

ATV'er
Is Totally Obsessed

Postby ATV'er » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Does anyone have a vendor that sells BSA Scopes? I've been looking for this scope its the Sweet Series for the .30-06 http://www.bsaoptics.com/scope.aspx?productID=50

I may have to go order it from my local vendor.
KI6MLH