$1300 for "Shipping and Set-up" Please....

The Way Out!

Moderator: hemingray

User avatar
EigerMike
Certified: OBSESSED
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:05 pm
Location: Orland ca

Re: $1300 for "Shipping and Set-up" Please....

Postby EigerMike » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:58 pm

looks very nice! :D
South Side Keeper

Paynes Creek 2017

User avatar
auendave
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Marysville, Ca

Re: $1300 for "Shipping and Set-up" Please....

Postby auendave » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:16 pm

that sure is a nice machine very cool :D
Paynes creek 2013

User avatar
ToddW
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Start of the Rubicon

Re: $1300 for "Shipping and Set-up" Please....

Postby ToddW » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:27 pm

When I was in Auburn Polaris they had an 850 for $11,500 sticker :shock: it was not even an X2. What the hell makes an ATV worth 11,500 :shock: and why was yours sooo much less... last years model only or big feature differences? Either way 9k+ for an ATV is getting crazy.

Your price sounds very similar to what I got my 800 for a few years ago though.

User avatar
Ken
Site Admin
Posts: 7501
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:23 pm
Location: Auburn, CA
Contact:

Re: $1300 for "Shipping and Set-up" Please....

Postby Ken » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:48 pm

10k for an ATV is getting WAY up there....


and 14K for RZR S....is wild too....I like 'em a lot...and I want one....

But 14K is a pretty nice used built jeep.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

User avatar
ToddW
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Start of the Rubicon

Re: $1300 for "Shipping and Set-up" Please....

Postby ToddW » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Ken wrote:10k for an ATV is getting WAY up there....


and 14K for RZR S....is wild too....I like 'em a lot...and I want one....

But 14K is a pretty nice used built jeep.
Exactly my thoughts.

User avatar
Ken
Site Admin
Posts: 7501
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:23 pm
Location: Auburn, CA
Contact:

Re: $1300 for "Shipping and Set-up" Please....

Postby Ken » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:50 pm

ToddW wrote:
Ken wrote:10k for an ATV is getting WAY up there....


and 14K for RZR S....is wild too....I like 'em a lot...and I want one....

But 14K is a pretty nice used built jeep.
Exactly my thoughts.

Hey..speaking of which...I saw you a while back selling your rig on Pirate...ever get any bites? It was definitely kick ass.
The last words spoken before a YouTube video is filmed: "Hold my beer, now watch this..."

Regards,
Ken Hower
RTF Director
http://www.rubicontrail.org/

User avatar
ToddW
Knows UPS driver on a 1st name basis
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Start of the Rubicon

Re: $1300 for "Shipping and Set-up" Please....

Postby ToddW » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Ken wrote:
ToddW wrote:
Ken wrote:10k for an ATV is getting WAY up there....


and 14K for RZR S....is wild too....I like 'em a lot...and I want one....

But 14K is a pretty nice used built jeep.
Exactly my thoughts.

Hey..speaking of which...I saw you a while back selling your rig on Pirate...ever get any bites? It was definitely kick ass.
Had a couple, but not going to sell it for dirt because she's not purrrty looken :)

I actually am about 95% done now re-doing the rear-links, all new 1.25" ruff stuff heims, 4130 heat treated link, double triangulated 4 link.
I plan to keep working on it, and making it better (Ie: dumping more $ haha), and probably racing it next year in local CA competitions.
My garage/shop should be done here within a month I`m hoping, and I can actually start working on it my place that should drastically increase progress.

If this weather keeps up I just may get a maiden voyage on the Rubicon in 2010 =D>
Then again, I just got back from wakeboarding today.. summertime fun hasn't left yet :twisted:


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests