Fordyce Creek Trail - July 23, 2006
01. Chadd straps on his boots while showing off his new theme plate.
02. Ken 700 is ready for the rocks.
03. His and Hers Jeeps....ain't that cute.
04. She actually had a pretty good handle on this steep section.
05. Him...Big Tires...Big Attitude....We called him Mr. Asshat.
06. Chadd powers the customers quad up the first rock slab.
07. Ken 700 makes a run up the slab.
08. and finds it a piece of cake.
09. Meanwhile Chadd starts the decent to Fordyce Creek.
10. Chadd Picks his line.
11. and sails right through that section.
12. Ken 700 rounds the corner and finds the terrain a little tougher.
13. Ken pauses briefly....then says a quick prayer.
14. Before dropping down the ledge.
15. With a death grip on the bars and seat Ken makes it look easy.
Generated with Arles Image Web Page Creator