Rubicon to Buck Island Dam - October 2-3, 2003
01. We brought the mule. My 1947 Willys...loaded to the gills.
02. Jack riding before the Springs.
03. Miren leads Larry.
04. Jack coming down top section of Cadillac Hill.
05. Miren and Larry coming down Cadillac Hill.
06. Larry goes over a boulder on Cadillac Hill.
07. Nice shot from my Jeep going down Cadillac Hill.
08. Kenan, Rebecca and Monica on the rope swing.
09. Jack and Larry nearing Big Sluice Box.
10. Jack nearing the bend in the Big Sluice Box.
11. Larry coming up over the big rock.
12. Thank god for high clearance. I got back on and it kept going.
13. Larry working it over a tough spot near Buck Island Lake.
14. Jack holds the nose down.
15. Buck Island Lake dam. Very similar in design to Rubicon Reservoir dam.
Generated with Arles Image Web Page Creator