Downieville to Gold Lake - Nov 12, 2005
(Ken, Jack and Steve)
01. Loaded up and ready to go at O dark 30.
02. Steve preps at the Downieville Canon.
03. We take a quick detour to the Excelsior Mine.
04. Part of an old car buried.
05. Need to cook.
06. The old cabin there...clearly taken care of by someone.
07. Inside there's a table and some lawn chairs.
08. Jack catches up on some light reading from 1984.
09. An old Shasta can...before pull tops as you needed a can opener.
10. At the Poker Flat creek crossing.
11. Jack crosses last and.
12. Couldn't resist checking out his trail tires on the rocks.
13. The last standing structure in Poker Flat..near our lunch break in July.
14. It's in trouble.
15. It's so crooked, it's like a funny mirror is used.
Generated with Arles Image Web Page Creator