Dusy-Ershim Trail - Sept 16, 2005
16. Jack is stopped for a break...hours of dusty, night riding.
17. Completely whooped...Larry, Matt, Ken, Steve and Miren relax at Ershim Lake.
18. We had a nice campsite.
19. We thought about going to end...another 22 miles round trip.
20. But didn't have enough fuel to do it.
21. So we relaxed after7 hours of riding the day before.
22. Ershim Lake isn't big, but it's scenic.
23. Campgrounds and trail are VERY WELL maintained and clean!
24. Jack parked outside is abode.
25. Ken's ATV rests...unknown to me it had 3 frame cracks.
26. Steve uses his new Jet Boil to make morning coffee.
27. Coffee in minutes.
28. Ken puts drops in Miren's eye after all the dust the night before.
29. Jack and Dan use their repair kit to fix one of our 2 flats on the trip.
30. Jack dominates the rock, on the way to collect firewood.
Generated with Arles Image Web Page Creator